Monday, January 26, 2015

Dreams

I had this dream last night about my grandpa.  I really miss him a lot.  In the dream, it was just so normal.  He was here, and he was working on fixing the rickety porch.  I was there, and I was holding a light for him.  It was one of those dreams where it feels really real so I woke up and forgot for a split second that it wasn't.

I don't know.  Life was just better before, when he was here.

People tell me he would be proud of me, but really?  I mean what is there to be proud of?  If anything, I'd be breaking his heart... he always thought I had so much potential, and if I ever did I'm just wasting it.  What could be more disappointing than that?

And then I couldn't really make it out of bed.  It was one of those mornings were it was so hard.  But eventually I did, and then the morning started off shitty and stayed shitty for a while.  It did get better though... the day was pretty decent for the most part.  Right now though I have this massive headache for some reason and everything is pissing me way the fuck off.

Also, since I've last written, I've hardcore fallen in love with My Little Pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment