Friday, January 9, 2015

lalala

Sometimes I just wish I could take a break from being... whatever the hell you call what I am.  (Besides a fucking mess that is.)  I WANT so badly to be a positive person, and sometimes I can be that for other people but it is hard as hell to be it for others.

So I'm just gonna stick a pin in my feelings for the moment.  And that should be easy because I can't fucking describe how I feel anyways.

I'm just gonna talk about the good stuff that's happened.

Yesterday I went to the dollar theater and saw Gone Girl, which I had been wanting to see.  It was a really good movie.  Fucked up as hell, but good.  Last night I also got almost caught up with Welcome to Night Vale.  I've been getting behind with everything lately... shows, podcasts, comics, etc... so it was nice.  I listened to two episodes, now I just need to hear the newest one.  And I bought a couple of things the other day.  Only spend $20 and got some comics, the Lois and Clark season 1 dvd, and two books.  The comics actually fell through, but still.  $17 for the rest of it ain't bad.

I've been keeping up with my other blog.  The Disney one.  I haven't done today's movie and post yet, however, but I really should.  I'm just being lazy and awful.  Most days I just jump right in and feel totally motivated to do it, and that's a good feeling.  Day before yesterday and today have been the exceptions (which means six out of nine days were going good... that's amazing for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment