Sunday, January 18, 2015

not having a title is kind of a title, right?

I feel like I'm doing okay.  Like some days I feel pretty great (I had like two and half lovely days in a row) but yesterday, for example, I eloquently described as "stupid" but today has been slightly better.  I still don't know how to deal with bad days (or bad moments) though.  I am always so ready to go to the bad, self-destructive place I'm trying to stay away from.  I want to do better and be better, so I'm trying really hard.  It's not as easy as you would think.

I haven't been feeling great physically either.  My body just feels off, somehow.  I don't know if that's like a side effect of my head dicking with me or if I'm actually coming down with something.  Who knows anyways.  Who cares, anyways.

But in better news, I'm still keeping up with my Disney movie thing and writing on the blog.  Pretty proud of myself.  Not too many people are ready it, but eh.  Not any different from anything else I've ever written, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment