Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's 2015

First post on this blog in the new year!  I've been pretty good about keeping this blog updated like I said I would (and am impressed with myself, idec) and here's hoping I'm able to keep it up.

I didn't really make a new year's resolution.  I probably should have.  I'm just hoping and trying to take better care of myself and be less self-destructive.  I haven't done that one thing since last year (on December 31st) but that's a start.

Anyways, I have a project.  I'm gonna watch all the Disney animated movies in order.  And to keep myself on task, I started a new blog to jot down my thoughts on each movie as I go.  Today is the second day -- Pinocchio -- and so far I'm having a blast.

I went and got comics today and that was awesome.

A pretty darn good day after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment