Friday, May 1, 2009

S.A.D.

S.A.D. - seasonal affective disorder

Today it's awfully gross and rainy out. I was going to actually go to my friend's house, but the weather prevented it. I was going to be going to a the LA Zoo tomorrow, but financial difficulties prevented it. The semester is coming to an end... I'm glad all of the awful parts of school (homework, waking up early, changing out of my pajamas LOL) will be coming to an end, but there are things I will miss. I'll miss seeing my friends and associates around class, campus, and tutoring center. I'll miss getting lunch from the cafeteria. (Seriously... my school has good food. My house occasionally has food of any nature.) I'm going to miss my small little tutoring pay check (lol). And, most of all, I'm going to miss my wonderful and amazing music class with my awesome music teacher. *sigh* But no, I am not sad. I'm suffering S.A.D.

I never did write that promised post about Ren Faire, did I? Well, perhaps tomorrow. Some Ren Faire-ish activity will be going on around here. I give the whole story. =)

iWant of the day: MAC Dazzle Lash mascara in black

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I always get S.A.D. during Summer. Too little to occupy me. :(

    ReplyDelete