Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Devil Fangs.

So I've had this recurring toothache for a while now. You know, about four years. It'll bother me for a few days or a week, go away for several months, then start all over. Well, it's bothering the crap out of me at the moment. Last night it was so bad I could hardly sleep or think straight or even lay still. Wanna hear the really fun thing? If this isn't cleared up by Wednesday (and it won't be) I get to take THREE final exams while in agony. OMG, I can't wait! And if you're getting ready to suggest I visit my dentist, thank you for the fantastically original idea, but we can't afford it right now, so I get to tough it out.

And yesterday, I got outbid on eBay for a 1962 Barbie Dream House by a quarter. Twenty-five cents! Life is terribly unfair to me. *sigh* And it isn't just that, obviously. I have so much ARGH worthy stuff going on in my life I wouldn't even know where to start.

My finals schedule -
Wednesday: Anth 1 - 8:00 AM
>>>>>>>>>Latin American History - 10:00 AM
>>>>>>>>>Math D - 12:00 PM
Thursday: Hist. of American Popular Music (AKA best class ever) - 10:00 AM

iWant of the day: Sparkling Pink Barbie Repro Gift Set

No comments:

Post a Comment