Thursday, July 30, 2015

My Little Pony -- my top ten episodes

So I decided I wanted a complete change of pace on this sad, depressing blog, so I decided to do some top ten lists!  First up, my top ten episodes of my most favorite TV show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.  This was really, really, hard btw.


  1. Suited for Success, season 1
  2. Canterlot Wedding Parts 1&2, season 2
  3. Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?, season 5
  4. Friendship is Magic Parts 1&2, season 1
  5. Stare Master, season 1
  6. Magical Mystery Cure, season 3
  7. Simple Ways, season 4
  8. Look Before You Sleep, season 1
  9. Power Ponies, season 4
  10. Hearts and Hooves Day, season 2


Special shout-out to Lesson Zero, the honorary 11th place episode, and the best animated representation of anxiety I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment