Monday, April 1, 2019

so about march...

You may have noticed I didn't post about either of my March books.  That is because March was a hell of a month.  I may have mentioned before that my mom was in the hospital... well, she ended up being transferred to a skilled nursing facility out of town.  I doubled my efforts in my job search and finally got hired somewhere, and I started training for the new job last week.  I've been going in at 6 AM (which is an hour so early it should be illegal), but I won't know my regular hours until I finish training.  The time between my mom going to the facility and me getting the job, I've spent that time trying to clean the place up and hopefully get it set up for when she comes home.  I don't know if she will come home... now that I'm going to be out of the house I don't know if I'll be able to get someone to come in and look after her when I'm not here.  It's a lot.  It's stressful.  Anyways, none of that is what I wanted to post about... I wanted to say that I didn't finish one of my March books because I was too busy, and the other book I just... didn't read it and picked something else at the last minute.  So I finished one this morning (and I'll post about it soon) and I'm gonna really try to get that other one read as soon as I can.  I'm trying, guys.  Life.................. chugs on.

No comments:

Post a Comment