Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Time wasting survey FTW

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?

You know. Fairy dust and the like. I don't have a car.

2. When was the last time you threw up?

I ate something that went down the wrong way a couple of months ago...

3. What’s your favorite word or phrase?

"Seriously?"

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?

Tony, Angela, and Mona on Who's The Boss (yes, I did just say that)

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?

Sleeping, probably

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Computer

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?

No

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?

"G'night"

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?

Peppermint

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Water

12. What are you wearing right now?

PJs and Disneyland hoodie

13. What was the last thing you ate?

Meatloaf and brown rice for dinner

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?

I haven't gotten new clothes since like the 40s.

15. When was the last time you ran?

I don't run. Although I did sorta skip to the kitchen yesterday...

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?

Probably the Super Bowl. *gag* I hate gridiron football.

17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Italy. A friend's house.

19. Ever go camping?

In a manner of speaking.

20. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?

Heavens no.

22. What is your guilty pleasure?

Sitcoms.

23. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?

I tend to do this one: =)

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?

If it's a fountain drink, sure.

25. What did your last text message say?

I don't get text messages. Well, I get them but don't send them because my phone hates me.

26. Are you someone’s best friend?

No. Everyone has made that pretty clear.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?

If everything goes according to plan, I'll be reading Nancy Drew and The Ghost of Blackwood Hall.

28. Where is your mom right now?

Sleeping.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?

Doorway.

30. What color is your watch?

Who am I, your father? I don't wear a watch.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?

Koalas...

32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?

Yeah... But I'm not a big fan.

33. Birthstone?

Peridot

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?

Drive through usually.

35. Do you have any friends on Facebook that you actually hate?

Hate takes too much energy.

36. Do you have a dog?

I used to. I miss him so, so much. I want another one.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?

My aunt.

38. Have you met anyone famous?

A couple.

39. Any plans today?

I never have plans.

40. From whom did you get this?

Ronni (lilrongal) on facebook.

41. Are you happy?

Sometimes. Not now.

42. Where are you right now?

Desk.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?

Don't get me started. It's snoring on the freaking couch right now.

44. Last song listened to?

I'm not sure. But earlier I had "In the Mood" by the Glenn Miller Orchestra in my head.

45. Last movie you saw?

Pride and Prejudice

46. Are you allergic to anything?

Penicillin

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?

I have these pinstriped black flats that are super comfy. They're kinda trashed now because I wear them so much.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?

Occasionally. Often, actually.

49. Are you married?

I can't even get a guy to take me to the store.

50. Is anyone jealous of you?

I couldn't imagine why anyone would be. And I kinda feel sorry for them if they are.

51. What time is it?

5:43 AM

52. Do any of your friends have children?

Yes.

53. Do you eat healthy?

I try to eat sort of smart. I make some healthy choices, but I should probably work a little harder at it.

54. What do you usually do during the day?

The same thing I do at night.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?

See number 35

56. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?

Yes, actually. I didn't use to, but I tend to these days.

57. How many kids do you want when you’re older?

At least 2.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

23.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?

Yes.

60. How did you get one of your scars?

I have a Jonas scar. I got pushed down at a Jonas Brothers concert once. I was wearing a denim skirt, and I cut my leg. It was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment