Thursday, February 12, 2015

I don't know how to describe how I feel.  This, I think, is part of my problem.  It's not necessarily that I'm sad or whatever, because I mean I guess I kind of am, but also I just feel weird.  Like the nothing feeling I get sometimes.  It's hard to put into words.  Like I was really low when I woke up.  Then I sat around a bit watching tv and goofing off.  For a while I felt better.  I don't know what's up with me right now.  I want a hug.  I want some cuddles.  I want someone to hold my hand.  I want to be someone's very favorite person in the entire world, even if it's just for a bit.  I'm lonely, but also, I don't know.  At the same time as I want all of that, I also want to be left alone.  None of it makes any sense, even to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment