Friday, November 28, 2014

maybe if I fall asleep I won't breathe right

So I had an anxiety attack last night in bed.  It's kind of weird when you have anxiety and asthma because who knows which one is the reason you're not breathing right?  But yeah.  I got up out of bed and used my inhaler, which didn't help at all.  Then I kind of realized what was actually happening.  I should have known something was up because I was just entirely too pent up and wide awake, and before I went to bed I was slightly upset and worried about a couple of different things and then for some reason I was trying to take my own pulse but I couldn't get it and I had convince myself that I wasn't dead.  Like that sounds so irrational now, and I even know it was irrational at the time, but still?  But I was past that and I went to bed, but I just couldn't sleep.  My body wasn't ready to relax.  So I was listening to podcasts hoping it would help ease me off to sleep, but it didn't.  After I woke up and took my inhaler, I went to the bathroom and then I came and got on my computer to try and find something online to help me calm down.  But I didn't want to sit in my chair for some reason, so I was on my knees in front of my desk looking at stuff and then I just started crying.  After a while I did calm down and feel better(ish) so I went back to bed and I even eventually fell asleep.  I still feel a little off this morning though.  *sigh*  It's not fun being a train wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment