Thursday, September 4, 2014

If this was tumblr, this post would be under a read more link

Today was not a bad one, as far as days go.  Like the actual day itself was uneventful and calm.

But as for my emotional state?  One of the worst I've had in a while.  I was very low and felt hopeless.  Cried several times and had to hug Clark plushy and just... lay on my bed for a while.  I just... I didn't feel like I would survive this afternoon, for one reason or another.

But hey.  You know what?  I did.

I'm feeling a little better now... not ready to climb K2 or anything, but still... better.  But man... I don't want to go back to this afternoon.  I need to look into some options for therapy because it's really long past time I start getting myself in order.  I'm a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment