Sunday, September 21, 2014

go fly a kite

It's  been a while since I posted, I feel like?  I dunno.

I've done some fun stuff lately.  I don't know if any of this had happened yet last time I posted, so I just shoot through it: I went to Disneyland and met Princess Aurora.  I took a picture with her and I was grinning like the cat that swallowed the canary.  I went to American Girl Place and Addy got a new dress, and I got two new books (for free!  I had coupons).  And I got a new doll!  Not at AGP, but she came a few days before I went.  (I took her and Addy with me... they both got SO many compliments but especially Addy.)

As for my emotional state, I don't really know how to describe it.  I feel like I'm getting better one day and then I'm really low again the next.  I don't know.  I have been writing a little bit, more than I was, so that's better.

I have been feeling really lonely though.  And just... I am so in need of affection.  Just someone to be warm towards me.  Maybe someone who would hug me without me asking for it first.  Someone who would fucking listen to me for once in my goddamn life.

Right now, I feel like a ragey bitch.  I'm just so pissed at everything for no reason in particular.  And I'm probably hormonal.  And I have terrible cramps that had finally started to feel like they were getting a bit better... but no.

I think I'm going to go lay on my bed and hug Clark plushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment