Wednesday, August 13, 2014

So what do I make of this?

Today my mood has been weird.  I used to describe these moods as a "rubber ball" mood -- it bounces up, quite high, and goes down as low as it possibly can.  I mean, I guess the real word to use there is "unstable," but that doesn't sound as nice, does it?

Like earlier... I was pretty low.  Some weird sad/mad combo that I couldn't quite describe.  Then I got a little better (and I wrote!  I was so pleased!  I still am pleased about that, tbh).  But right now I'm pretty low again.  Maybe not as bad as I was earlier... but noticeably low.  I don't know.

I just kinda want my birthday to be over.  And by "kinda," I mean I wish it wasn't happening now or ever, but since we can't make it skip from the 14th to the 16th, I'll just be glad when it's done and I don't have to think about how a) no one cares (to the point that even I don't care) and b) I won't get what I want or to do what I want.

But hell.  I shouldn't focus on that.  A good thing happened.  I wrote for the first time in like two weeks... and I'm pretty sure it's not even terrible.  So huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment