Saturday, June 13, 2009

Not having internetz sucked.

So my internet was down for like a week. It was awful! And the cable was off too (what with them coming from the same company) so I had no internet or DVR. Luckily I have lots of DVDs to watch. I watched, over these last couple of days, season 7 of The Simpsons both with and without commentary. That's how nerdish I am... I love audio commentary on DVDs.

So here's what's been happening in my life:


1. I got a job. I know, I know... you're all shocked and whatnot. I am... selling knives. Seriously. But it's cool. And actually kinda fun. I do demonstrations in people's houses. But since I don't have a car and I have to be schlepped around to do it, I feel like a huge burden, so I haven't been doing as many appointments as I could/should.


2. I just did three days of jury duty. My first time, and of course I was put on the jury. The whole thing imploded on the last day. There was an emotional family, a conflicted lawyer, and 12 people (me included) who convicted a victim of police brutality. And we weren't allowed to know about this alleged brutality until... after. Since the trial is over, I'm technically not disallowed to talk about it, but since I'm still getting over it (the aftermath really), I'd prefer not discuss it much.


3. My cat took her collar off and hid it a few days ago. It's literally driving me crazy... I hate seeing her run around here naked. She looks like some little homeless raggamuffin. =/




And yeah. I guess that's about it. I missed venting my insignificant little feelings in this very public sphere. Blog at ya soon. =)


iWant of the day: MAC eyeshadow in Mythology (and about a million other colors, lol)

1 comment:

  1. So, that's why I could never find you when I wanted to tell you something totally me important. Rotfl.

    1. Bre! Awh, I'm so excited. Yet totally not. Does this mean I'll talk to you even less? Gosh, this is not good. But selling knives? That's quite... interesting. Rotfl. You may want to stop by my house, Granny is in need of some good knives.

    2. Jury duty, huh? [purposely sounding airheaded]: That's totally bubbly-making. [Pretties - Scott Westerfelf]

    3. None of my cats wear collars, they manage to always choke themselves.... Yea...


    On another note, how are you?

    ReplyDelete