Monday, December 16, 2019

Working on getting up November and December book posts. I haven't had much free time recently and if I'm being totally honest, I've wanted to play Pokemon more than I've wanted to read, so that's why it's taking me a while. Unrelated but I truly admire anyone with a full time job and at least one hobby and a clean house and a social life. Or at least two of the above. I mostly just work and think about how I will have fun later and then I just like… don't have fun, lol. I work a pretty normal full time schedule – eight hours a day, five days a week. I'm scheduled for nine hours though because of lunch. I very rarely clock out on time though. Call center, so you're done when you finish your last call, not when it becomes 7 oclock or whatever time you're off. If you factor in the time I spend in Lyfts or waiting for Lyfts, I'm out of the house close to 10 hours a day. It just feels like there's no time left in the day, even when there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment