Sunday, July 28, 2019

changes

One more book and then I'll be caught up!  And I'm actually like... on track to finish, I think, before the month ends.  Excited about that... this could potentially be the first time I finish both books for the month on time like all year, lol.  In other news, I'm no longer going to be doing the book log posts I had been doing for a while there.  I'm simply not reading anywhere near as much as I was when I started those, and I don't have the time to keep up with one more thing.  If those were actually of any interest to you, I'd encourage you (once again lol) to follow my Goodreads.  I'm pretty good about keeping track of what I'm reading on there.  Sometimes I post reviews too... different than just what I post here, lol.  I do want to do more non-book related posts, since this blog is meant to be about my life in general.  I don't know if anyone is reading this, but I do want to make this blog a cool space to read but still a good outlet for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment