Tuesday, October 16, 2018

a post i promised a loooong ways back

So what have I been so busy with, you ask?  Well, I've talked about my editing work.  I've had a few more projects, including an ongoing one that involves transcribing audio (so I can only do that when I have the front room to myself).  I'm hoping to get lots more editing work, since I'm trying to raise money for the property taxes.  So since I'm trying to make a go of the freelance business thing, I did a five day challenge to learn how to brand and market myself and my services.  Marketing is still super tricky, but I'm trying, lol.  Then I also decided to do an online class about the history of royal fashion -- it's a free course, I obviously love history and historical fashion, and it's something to do with a friend.  I've also been trying to get back to duolingo because my Spanish is rusty af and I hate that, so I want to practice.  All of this, in addition to trying to get to the library from time to time, attempting to have a social life, running a gotdam household, and my requisite 6 hours of depressed crying per day, I've had a lot on my plate lol.  But there are also days when I've kind of taken care of everything that needs to be immediately be taken care of, and I'm just... hanging out.  So I keep busy but also still have nothing but time and I still manage to not get enough done, lol.  I don't get it either!  But you know.  A bitch does her best.

No comments:

Post a Comment