Tuesday, June 5, 2018

i'm a dumbass

i keep opening blogger to go and finish off my april-may book log post (i have a few books to add to it, and a few links to add) but then i get distracted and i don't get to it... but i will.  because these book logs are helping me keep track of what i'm reading.

on sunday, things at my pagan group imploded, so i'm not a part of it anymore.  i'm very upset and sad and hurt, but i'm trying to move on and not take any of it to heart.

i've been stressed lately and a lot has been going on, so it's hard to focus on things that i want to do (improve my mind through extensive reading) but i'm hoping that turns around, because i have several books checked out right now that i need to get through, plus there's the book that i can't discuss yet because it hasn't been published yet.... but i need to finish it.

so it's not like there isn't stuff to keep me busy.

but i will miss seeing my people every sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment