Monday, December 7, 2015

My mom went to the hospital last week.  As you can probably understand, this was a difficult time with worrying about her and hoping she'd be okay and being alone in the house (more than usual).  But I sort of dedicated that time to doing things around the house and keeping busy.  I had a focus.  She's home now and is doing better.  And I'm relieved about that.  Last night and today, however, have been difficult for me.  I don't have so much to focus on as I did last week (because she's getting annoyed with me trying to help her... she's very self-sufficient and is used to being the nurse, not having someone try to nurse her).  I also have been dealing with lots of my own usual negative feelings.  So there's a lot going on inside my head and nothing to distract me from it, and I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment