Saturday, March 28, 2015

I

So it's been a while since I posted last.  What happened to that commitment I made to post at least once a week?  Lol, fuck if I know.

Anyways, things haven't been terrible.  My mom has been snippy with me, but I'm dealing.  I go between having an okay level of motivation to none at all.  Like today I was sailing... woke up when I planned to, washed my hair, put on clothes, went around people.  Yesterday I had talk myself into eating, only because I knew I probably should.  The other day, like two days ago, was a really good day, then I struggled all night.

I'm trying really hard.  Sometimes it still feels like not enough but other times it feels like I couldn't possibly be trying any harder.  Idk.

And in other news, I started watching RuPaul's Drag Race.  It's pretty fucking delightful.  And next week there will be new episodes of My Little Pony... fucking yeah, I'm so excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment