Sunday, September 8, 2019

where have i been?

I've been so busy with work, and when I wasn't at work I was too tired and/or depressed to write on this blog... my apologies.  This is why I didn't write about my second July book (despite finishing the book and beginning the post a waaaay long time ago) or even begin my first August book until yesterday (September 7th...).  They were basically requiring a bunch of overtime from all the employees, and that may well continue (or even get worse) with the coming new product releases.  So I just didn't have the mental energy for anything else, and I was basically miserable.  But hopefully these coming few days, at least, will be less... chaotic.  I'm. going to try and get the July book post up today and get some reading done on the first August book.  I may end up being behind on this reading challenge for the rest of the year... but I WILL finish.  And I'm going to try and do more "life" related posts too, since that's been a goal.  Ideally I'd post once a week at least on life things -- what I'm feeling, what I'm up to, maybe even a little creative writing from time to time -- and then the two book posts.  I might also post about hobbies or what have you.  I want the blog to be a snapshot of my life, and I think it's a good outlet... so I shouldn't just leave it until I'm like rushing out a book post.

No comments:

Post a Comment