Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Book Log (Samhain to Yule)

I just used that title to make the post sound more interesting.  A little razzle dazzle because I read so little these last couple of months.  For various reasons.  But eh, you know.  We do what we can.  Anyways... As usual, comment below if you want to hear my thoughts on any of these titles.  Follow me on Goodreads for real time updates on what I'm reading and the occasional review.

You Are Special: Words of Wisdom from America's Most Beloved Neighbor by (Mister) Fred Rogers
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
Ghastly Gothic Mansions by Joyce L. Markovics
Ducktales comics vol 1, 2, and 3
Mickey and Donald's Christmas Parade #1-4
A Treasury of Mermaids: Mermaid Tales from Around the World by Shirley Climo
Super Sons Vol. 3
Black Lightning: In Cold Dead Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment