Saturday, January 27, 2018

The FIRST Booklog! (of 2018)

I'm going to continue to use this blog to keep track of the books I read.  Again, let me know if you want to hear more about any of these books.  Also, I saw this cool reading challenge on facebook:
And I'm going to try to do that all year!  (Also I like that it's in Spanish, since I've been trying to work on my Spanish again, lol.)  I think I will be doing individual posts on the books I read for this challenge.  Anyways, onto it!

Felicity Story Collection by Valerie Tripp
Donald Duck: Christmas on Bear Mountain by Carl Barks
Star Wars: Lando
Wonder Woman Vol 4 (Rebirth)
Batwoman Vol 1 (Rebirth)
Lady Killer
The World of Oz by Allen Eyles
The Crayons' Book of Numbers by Drew Daywalt
I Am Slappy's Evil Twin by R.L. Stine
A Series of Unfortunate Events The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket
Rules of the House by Mac Barnett
Star Wars: BB-8 on the Run by Drew Daywalt
5-Minute Star Wars Stories and 5-Minute Star Wars Stories Strike Back 
Cinderella Latina/La Cenicienta Latina by Bobbi Salinas
Kitten's First Full Moon by Kevin Henkes
Welcome to Felicity's World, 1774: Growing Up in Colonial America
The Enchanted Cat: Feline Fascinations, Spells, and Magick by Ellen Dugan
On Writing - A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King
Lumberjanes: Unicorn Power! by Mariko Tamaki
Carrie by Stephen King
Horses of the Dawn: The Escape by Kathryn Lasky
Lego Star Wars: Secrets of the Dark Side by Matt Jones
The Princess and the Pony by Kate Beaton

No comments:

Post a Comment