Sunday, June 4, 2017

reading is fundamental

I wish I had kept track of all the books I've read since I started volunteering at the library.  I've been reading so much more, and I'm happy about that.  As a kid, I read absolutely voraciously but due to depression it just got harder when I got older.  Harder to focus and find the same enjoyment in it.  But it's been better lately.  Mostly I've been reading kids books and comics and manga, but I have had some grown up books in there.  I've read a lot of diverse stuff lately so it's cool.  I'll list the titles I remember.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there~~~ I just came across your blog. Have you recently started the volunteering at the library? I hope you are feeling better about life. Hang in there. ~~J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started volunteering in February. :) I don't know what happened to the follow button... though if you go to your blogger homepage and find the "reading list" you can manually add this as a blog to follow. Sorry that's so complicated... I'll probably have to fool with the settings to see if I can get the follow button to display again.

      Delete