Monday, February 8, 2016

Well, shit

So life chugs on very much in the same fashion.  It hasn't been great but we're all still alive, so awesome.  I had a really good day yesterday.  That's not sarcasm either... it was a very good day.  But today has been kind of the exact opposite.  Very much in my own head.  I didn't get much sleep last night, it was a struggle to get out of bed this morning, and a black cloud has hung over me and I can't seem to quite get out from underneath.  But... whatever.  I'm dealing with it, hoping it'll pass.

Yesterday I wrote a lot and made a candle.  I was around people, and I'm pretty sure I was more outgoing than usual (which is good... I really want to be less weird and awkward and offputting lol).  I'm hoping for more days like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment