Friday, August 21, 2015

I'm almost done

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.  Not with my life, not on a day to day basis... not even in regards to small unimportant things.  I don't want to be here anymore.  But whatever.  I'm not going anywhere though... I'll be fine.

I've been struggling a lot.  Sleeping is hard, thinking non negative thoughts is hard, getting out of bed in the morning is hard.  Last night I was so miserable I literally ached... I could feel sadness spreading through my chest... and I don't even know why.  There was nothing different going on.  I was just more or less fine until I wasn't, and then it felt like there was a pile of bricks on me.

I'm 27 years old now.  How old will I be when I feel like I'm functioning right again?  How old will I be before I stop living in a constant rut of doldrums?  I try so hard to pick myself up, but it just feels like too much.  What if I never reach the point where I'm strong enough to do it?  How can I live with myself if this is who I'm going to be for the rest of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment