Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Home.

Yes, it's me. The one and only REAL Buckingham Alice. (Don't be fooled by sad imitations.) As I have an excrutiatingly boring life, I have decided to share it with the world. I shouldn't be the only one to suffer, now should I?

I had this post all planned out. There were a few things I wanted to tell you (whoever YOU are that's reading this), but they seem subsequently unimportant. Right now, all I want to do is go watch Rachel Maddow on my iPod and then listen to Bob Dylan. In my next post, hopefully I'll tell you about the Ren Faire, as well as a few other things. If you read this and fell asleep, come back again... I might get more entertaining. =)

And, as this is my blog, I need to do something that really only I would do. I'm gonna list something I want to buy in every post.

And now, for the iWant of The Day:
Liberty Jane Layered Top and Cords Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment